Thread: voxel game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, I can live with it not working anymore, project is long time abandoned and I just wanted working example for Thyandyr.
    If you still want to try it you'd need to download the source, install lnet and dcpCrypt components and then run the brickUI project. It crashes on the line with rendering context creation in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by laggyluk View Post
    If you still want to try it you'd need to download the source, install lnet and dcpCrypt components and then run the brickUI project. It crashes on the line with rendering context creation in my case.
    For now I just removed "Inet" and "cdpCrypt" from Required packages and try to compile "brickUI.lpr" and I end up with bunch of "Duplicate identifier" errors. It seems that all of them are withing conditional define blocks like

Code:
    {$IFDEF CPU64}
    int = int64;
    Long = uint64;
    {$ENDIF CPU64}
    {$IFDEF CPU32}
    int = integer;
    Long = longword;
    {$ENDIF CPU32}

Now I have very little experience with Lazarus especially with conditional defines so I would be grateful if someone can explain how can I get rid of these errors properly.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    For now I just removed "Inet" and "cdpCrypt" from Required packages and try to compile "brickUI.lpr" and I end up with bunch of "Duplicate identifier" errors. It seems that all of them are withing conditional define blocks like

Code:
    {$IFDEF CPU64}
    int = int64;
    Long = uint64;
    {$ENDIF CPU64}
    {$IFDEF CPU32}
    int = integer;
    Long = longword;
    {$ENDIF CPU32}

Now I have very little experience with Lazarus especially with conditional defines so I would be grateful if someone can explain how can I get rid of these errors properly.
    I tried to $DEFINE CPU64 and $UNDEFINE CPU32 but that didn't help, so I just manually removed all CPU32 parts. That helped.