Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: voxel game

Well, second best thing would be releasing source code of game unless it is intended for sale. Like I'm doing with Super Heli Land even as we speak.

possible but sometime after game is released. if id Software can do it so can I

If any one cares here's a test binary.
    http://speedy.sh/VCEsw/test-0.2.rar
    before running either of .exes 'ChessType' font from main folder should be installed.
    Sole purpose of this test would be checking if it can run on your system nothing to do in game yet and editor is not that intuitive.
    I've made some placeholder menus and kind of like their 'ascii' style but it can also be a shot in the foot. What do you guys think?

Nice font. The only problem is that highlighted characters are extremly hard to see. Maybe if you make that the character highlight bracket is full and doesn't have vertical black lines it would be better.

Laggyluk, can't you load TTF directly from your game's directory, so we won't have to install it? Too many fonts clogs up system.

Font does that invert thing instead of displaying capitals. I'll have to change it anyways, it's licensed. No i can't load it.

Quote Originally Posted by laggyluk View Post
    No i can't load it.
    actually I can with LazFreeType

some updates to gui and ai
    Last edited by laggyluk; 25-07-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    That's pretty neat looking. Very stylish too.

Looks like a combination of Minecraft and Darwinia. Maybe a little Microsoft Office thrown in there too.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

thanks, I'd say Prison Architect rather than Minecraft

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast