hmm, there's a lot of bulls#%t in this thread. Even though it wasn't a topic for this thread, people flame M$ and Windoze because they "think Windoze hides everything" from them. I think this is good, otherwise n00bs will do bad things (like formatting HD) and say "M$ destroyed my info". Come'n people! If your handwriting isn't good, don't blame the pen! All "hidden features" in Windoze, especially WinXP can be revealed... just look for docs... since Windoze NT4.0 the OSes are extremely configurable and flexible - look for FAQs and documents on I-net. Microsoft do not control you and never will - there is no "master" key to all encrypted information - buy a book on strong encryption for the proof. Please, if you really flame M$ or its policy, make it argumented otherwise it's just another bulls#%t. As for me, I agree with Bobby and also would like to say - I always dreamed having Sound Blaster Emulation back in old days (had no $$ to buy a sound card)... I was very surprised they finally DID it in WinXP (on virtual dos machine). Searching I-net with "TCPA" or "Palladium" didn't gave me any official M$ sites, just a bunch of "M$ mustdie" ones, which I don't even bother to read. Returning to original question - of course Delphi can die! Just watch 'em launch a nuclear bomb over the world and we'll be all dead... anyway, even though Delphi has its bad days in Delphi 7, I think it'll be getting better...

- just an opinion,
Lifepower