Ok I just can't keep it to myself anymore... I just have to see what you guys think of this afterthought of a sort of 'continuation' of my Robot story idea. Now keep in mind that the story will not unfold like this, you'll still have to discover who you are, whats going on and what happened to the assistant and these upgrades you were told about. It's just a behind the scenes 'whats actually happening' telling of the story.

Tell me if this sounds good.

Robot Prelogue:

You are a Prototype class of android robot that was created by an honest scientist that was hunted down and killed for his research. In an attempt to conceal his work from a corrupt organization hell bent for power, his prototypes and research was to be sent to his assistant in another part of the world. This convoy was intercepted and a battle ensured. One of the prototype androids was lost, but some of the good Doctor's work was taken by the attacking force.

The doctor's assistant in an attempt to take back the stollen research and to stop the evil commander he armed and completed a second android, with heavy assistance from some other colligues of the doctor's and his. They then planned an attack to retreive and destory any remaining stollen work. The plan failed and the battle was lost. The other android was taken studied and production of a robotic army was started. 10 solid years of quiet plotting and planning had ended, the evil force struck and battles insued for near 40 years. Nearly strained of resources the robotic army called the peace starved world for a truice, having taken enough of a chunk of the globe to satisfy it's self ...for now!

20 years later... today... you finally awake!