Hey everyone! I just wanted to show my face around here so people didn't think I'm hibernating under a rock or something.

No in fact I've been actually developing one of my game projects. (and I have a baby girl now so that takes up a LOT of time too)

Paul and I have been really pushing ourselves on Subject 33 and trying to get our game running and working on Android in preparation to get it running on the OUYA. A brand new gaming machine that I hope will be delivered to my home within the week. I know of only 1 other Pascal developer that has one of these consoles and Paul is going to be getting one soon so we can both test and tweak the game to perform better on it.

At only $99 USD it's highly affordable too! OUYA website

Has anyone else gotten very interested or is as excited about making a game for this console as I am? I want to see how my games perform on the Tegra 3 (T33) as well.

My tool of choice is of course Oxygene for Java. I can't think of a better tool myself considering the cross-platform capability it provides me and the fact that it builds, installs and debugs right from the IDE onto the device. I'm not a fan of Visual Studio, but it's a pretty cool setup for the most part and I have my game running on an Android phone (Samsung Nexus S) and both Paul and I are in the process of trying to speed things up for better performance on the mobile CPU.

When I finally get my OUYA and get the game running on the device I'll show off a post here in this thread.