Thread: I'm off!!!

I'm off!!!

I'm not going to be near a PC for next 7 or 8 days so until I get back you'll have to cope on your own :lol:
    Hopefully you'll all still be here when I get back, so until then.... farewell

I'm off!!!

Have fun and don't end up as one of those "normal" people that I've read about on web pages.

*Looks around*

Has he gone? Let's start a sweepstake on how long DGDev will stay around before exploding with a server error. I'll bet a fiver on 3 days.
    "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind."
    <br />-- Aristotle

I'm off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alimonster
    Have fun and don't end up as one of those "normal" people that I've read about on web pages.
    LOL!

That reminds me of something I read in a gaming magazine, about people playing a boardgame.
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

I'm off!!!

ALIMONSTER! :twisted: lol

BlueCat can't help the server errors... And I'm sure they will be resolved somewhere in the next months
    Do it by the book, but be the author!
    <br />
    <br />Visit the Lion Productions website at:
    <br />http://lionprod.f2o.org

I'm off!!!

I guess Alimonster was abit optimistic, it was down this morning.. so everyone who betted on 12-24 hours, and you please stand up? :twisted:

The prize is: Useless Hacker will slap you around with trouts because you've been so pessimistic.
    _____
    Eriken

I'm off!!!

I went on a holiday for three weeks over Xmas and never touched a computer once. The most relaxing three weeks I've had for a very long time.

I'm off!!!

Well it was unreachable again today.

3 weeks without touching a computer? Darn, you didn't happen to have a nokia 9210 or something similar just to get over the first 3 days then? That sounds like hell to me. Unless it was 3 FULL weeks in company of that special someone.

I'm off!!!

I did have her to distract me for the full three weeks, yes. I even had the mobile phone off for most of that time as well.

I'm off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alimonster

*Looks around*

Has he gone? Let's start a sweepstake on how long DGDev will stay around before exploding with a server error. I'll bet a fiver on 3 days.
    I've been in Alimonster country for the last 5 days, and have returned no more normal than I was previously!

Next time, can I join the sweepstake? I can 'predict' when things will go wrong quite accurately, if you know what I mean :twisted: