Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!! trouble implementing "same game"

Help!! trouble implementing "same game"

If a student is in school, I think all queries concerning his coursework are properly addressed to the relevant teacher/tutor/lecturer.
    When I was still in school, my tutors where never able to learn me, but mostly learned FROM me. When they where trying to learn me something their explanation was mostly faulty or inaccurate and if I asked them something the answer mostly was: "I don't know.". In my total time of studying Technical Informatics (2.5 years) I had only 1 good teacher and he was the only one I ever learned stuff from...

I'm not defending him, since he should make his homework himself, however addressing questions to teachers isn't really usefull anymore, since most of them did a quick course into the subject they are teaching!
    Do it by the book, but be the author!
    <br />
    <br />Visit the Lion Productions website at:
    <br />http://lionprod.f2o.org

Tutoring the Tutors

Point taken.

On my last course my elected subject was Artificial Intelligence.

When asked why, I replied "Because there isn't enough of the real stuff here to fill a course"

Heard myself being called 'The Student From Hell' in the staffroom.
    Stevie
    <br />
    <br />Don't follow me..... I'm lost.

Help!! trouble implementing "same game"

ROFLMAO :lol:

I think they used names like that for me in the staff room too, however I seemed to be on of the only students who could read the rules & regulations, one teacher actually asked me if it wouldn't be a good idea to go and study law or something with computers and law

I actually think they stopped seeing students as human beings with social lifes at the school I attended.
    Do it by the book, but be the author!
    <br />
    <br />Visit the Lion Productions website at:
    <br />http://lionprod.f2o.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12