Quote Originally Posted by Darkhog View Post
Speaking of which, I've submitted tutorial and it still has status of "Not published". Can you put it or at least give me powers to actually review/accept/publish things submitted to the site?
Cool, I'll have a look. PGD Staff do not receive notifications of new articles so it really helps to PM any or all of us when you have created something that you would like to have published on the site. And these days I'd recommend PM'ing more than one person. Esp. if you are trying to get a hold of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ñuño Martínez View Post
Sadly true.

I've found a job, and it will include game development () so may be I can be more "productive".
Well industry experience is a major plus when taking that experience and applying it to the community here. Knowing how things are done successfully as apposed to poking around in the dark and hoping for the best. lol I can tell you lots about that.

But then I can of course now tell others loads on how to setup and establish an Object Pascal based environment to develop games and apps for OUYA game console and Android. In the end I managed to work with some people that had quite a bit of experience working with professional developers and they taught me a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
I have opened a discusion about this with site admins. We will shee where it goes.
Good call! I will throw my spare change in there too so that anyone truly interested can gain the advantage of what "wisdom" I am able to bring to the table.