Don't ask me why the ISP disconnects me every 2 hours because I don't know either :-/. Stupid ISP (Freeserve). I might upgrade to broadband soon, which should make things a bit nicer and remove that oddity.

Onwards with the collecting-of-image-libraries.

I realise that I've not been specific about what I need and why. Sorry about that - it's because I don't really have a set agenda here. I have lots of projects in different APIs (OpenGL, GDI, DirectDraw, and possibly some other ones if I get the time). It would be nice if there was a library that lets me load up different image formats without forcing a class structure on me - all I need is the colour depth, width, height, and pointer to the pixels. It should be lightweight and not tied down to a specific API if possible.

I might end up ripping various sources. It looks like GraphicsEx has some of what I want but it uses the VCL (which I don't like; I'm a exe-size freak). However, it should be possible to remove a lot of that and take what I need (with the author's permission, of course).