Well, I'm not trying to get musicians for MY project! I want more musicians to be apart of this community. My whole point of this post was to get other musicians to start up conversaions about game development and sound and music theory and technical issues. And to help boost the musical and sound content and interest in this site.

Why does the game development world and the musical world have to be so seperated? I'd hate to think that no musicians are interested in the process of making the music to meet a game's technical requirements, or would be comepletely unwilling to share whatever technical knowlage or theory about the musical world... This would make no sense to me.

I want musicians and people that work sound in general to be welcomed here. But with no feedback, it's rather hard. Suggestions

[size=10px]About the game engine's progress: I had posted one some time ago... (In one of my threads about the game's design.) It was only a technical demo showing the player running around a temporarily coded-in map I made on the spot, but it did use actual main character graphics. I have yet to update the one I posted with the climbing routeen I made up, as I am currently trying to add the weapons system and shot handling routeens. Sounds easier than it is. I'm trying to make it more scalable than a simple 'fire in one direction' type of fire. I'm hoping to add several types of weapons like flame throwers, thrown objects, special energy weapons and melee type attacks. It's an sticky process as to deciding how far I want to go with it, yet trying to not break or conflict with any of my current functioning systems I have in place already or will have down the road from now.[/size]