I think you got my point without knowing it. Allow me to explain it better...

Take a look at the site's content. In the Library and in the articles. It mostly pertains to programming--fair enough, since we are mostly programmers, right? But there is also some information about project management, writting, graphics and audio too. This is a huge part of game development that cannot simply be slapped together with code. There is more technique and skill involved than that.

So... you get artists and musicians in the site posting about all these non-programming topics, discussing issues, reading staff-written content and such.

Stuff people nagging them about your latest projects. Get them talking about their skills and learned tricks. Get someone in the staff who is a musician, graphics artist or is a writter [size=9px](:lol: imagine that a professional writter writting for the site as a writter. )[/size] and add them to the site staff and have them write articles about topics of interest to game musicians or game artists or story writters and game project managers. Also find interesting tutorials and articles about all the these non-programming areas and add them to the library for reference. All this to help encourage the musicians and graphics people to join in the community more.

Thats what this thread is about and thats what I am trying to encourage feedback about. Right now I could care less who has a project that needs music or doesn't thats another topic all together.

So getting back onto topic. Does anyone have any ideas to this end?