Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Invisible links in topics

Invisible links in topics

Think I caught the screwup, let me know if this works.

Code:
    .postbody a:link {  color: #151516 ;  }
    .postbody a:hover {  color: #595A5B;  }
    .postbody a:visited {  color: #151516 ;  }
    .postbody a:active {  color: #595A5B;  }

I've just uploaded the new background for the ticker. So it should be more legible now.

Robert, I have not applied the changes you just posted as I have not heard any complaints about my previous changes and tested them in both Mozilla and IE and they appear to be fine.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Well, it's not workin' for me. FireFox 1.0.7 doesn't use the XML formatting for a normal HTML page, I'm afraid. And I goofed and gave the XML style last time.

Hi Robert, I'm a little confused now. I am posting this message with Firefox 1.0.7 and all the links look fine. The only thing that is a little hard to read is the newsbar ticker. Is this what you are referering to??
    I also noticed that Firefox seems to cache pages more than Mozilla, so had to do a Shift-F5/refresh to see the new newsbar ticker background, for example.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Instead of removing the background of the newsticker, you could also add a new class to the <a> tag.

:roll: That's one thing I don't like about FF there, though it does help speed.

The added style code with the ">" is malfunctioning to override ALL default links, not just those in the "postbody" class. The code I posted recently SHOULD fix the issue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123