Quote Originally Posted by tanffn
Ok a few more (silly ops: ) follow-up questions:
1. How should I update the schedule if my only option is running up hill (back down hill).
2. I know the definition of run, but how should I "jog", even looked it up in wikipedia and that’s what it says:
Jogging is a poorly-defined term which generally refers to a type of slow running
3. week 6, steady/easy what do they mean by that.
1. Hill runs are good but should be done infrequently, as you probably saw in the schedules. Are there no flat areas in you neighbourhood, maybe a running track ( though that can be boring for some )?

2. Jog is an easy run in my book, where you are able to hold a conversation without straining yourself while jogging. Run also varies in intensity but my criteria is not being able to speak more than a few words at a time to not being to speak at all when sprinting.

3. Steady means at an even pace. And easy should be very relaxed. As your fitness improves you might see that certain shedules talk about Farleks which basically involves sprinting followed by jogging repeatedly over a particular distance. For example I have a small lake near by that is about 500m all the way round. So sometimes I sprint 1 lap then jog the next lap to recover and repeat the sprint/job combination until I've covered about 6Kms. Though I probably won't do any of that in preparation for the half marathon as that is more for trying to improve your speed and right now I just want to be able to finish it.