Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The 2006 PGD Annual Game Development Competition

The 2006 PGD Annual Game Development Competition

That is the second one i posted. There is another which i posted a week earlier.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    That is the second one i posted. There is another which i posted a week earlier.
    I posted a new article on the main site today using the ]http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/post.asp?forum_id=55&method=post[/url]

I also mailed a similar news article to the nehe emial address.

Lets see what happens :twisted: :shock:
    I'm out of my mind but please leave a message
    <br />www.sulaco.co.za
    <br />Rage 3D game engine

yep that's the link I used as well.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

[quote="savage"]yep that's the ]

My news article was posed on the main game dev site, but nothing on the nehe site as yet.
    I'm out of my mind but please leave a message
    <br />www.sulaco.co.za
    <br />Rage 3D game engine

So would a MIDLetPascal application be ok for the contest? It would work on windows as long as the judges have the relevant emulators installed.
    William Cairns
    My Games: http://www.cairnsgames.co.za (Currently very inactive)
    MyOnline Games: http://TheGameDeveloper.co.za (Currently very inactive)

Quote Originally Posted by cairnswm
    So would a MIDLetPascal application be ok for the contest? It would work on windows as long as the judges have the relevant emulators installed.
    We could certainly take a look at it, but I think we will probably definately accept mobile entries for next year's competition.

i guess that's never too late to join, so in the name of mindnever team i announce that mindnever will participate also. :-)
    [greent/mindnever.org] - [www.mindnever.org]

Good to see the Mindnever team back, we also have Eric Granger taking part, the only one missing from the top 3 this year is Sascha.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456