Quote Originally Posted by WILL
We intend on covering ALL aspects of game development, not just programming.
I'm trying to prove my point that what you are doing is not a very good idea. Perhaps I failed to see that it's useless to challange your intentions. :?

(P.S. FYI, Tracking & MODs is not part of Game Development, although the process implies optional usage of music)

Again, though with only programming, you have no project management and overall a not-too-impressive game on your hands. You need to 'bleed' some into other topics, because that is our scope.
Of course, but it doesn't mean you have to cover all these topics here. See below...

Also I think that all the project management, industry or other game design related topics have a bit more value that you are letting on.
I agree, but again you are missing my point and avoiding talking about "Music Tracking" and "Art" sections at any cost. Also, I think your argument is not valid. You could have also used "Learning to work on Windows OS is essential to be developing games on it" or "Team work and leadership is important to succeed in a game project", but the fact that some point is important in a specific context, it doesn't mean that you have to cover it "in-place".

And lastly, I don't consider GameDev.net nor DevMaster.com reasons to give up visitors becasue they have more traffic on their sites.
That's a speculation. My point was that they already cover some of the points that you try to cover here on PGD and I think they are doing better job so far (at least because they have been doing it for many years).

Finally, have you been thinking on how to make PGD community grow? Do you really believe that it will grow if you offer more "Design", "Music" and/or "Project Managment" articles/sections?

The last point, look at it from the perspective of all new-comers, who are starting with Pascal (be it Delphi or Lazarus).