Thread: "Snapped" form resize like in Delphi 7 Object Inspector

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't understand why you need to count that in the first place. When you have a tilemap, you should already know how many rows and columns it has. I'll take a guess it's 31x32 because that makes 992 And yes, 992 div 31 = 32, or 992 div 32 = 31, working in both ways. The problem with rendering does certainly not come down to this math, but other code error.

Thanks. You are right.

I just had to initialize colcount / rowcount.

And remove that, because its useless now:

kgrid1.ColCount:=992 div kgrid1.rowCount

It works fine. I still have few things to make, but its too late atm, gtg to sleep.
    And yesterday i also added a "nice feature" that moves scrollbars away from tiles.
    Otherwise the grid scrollbars would hide some of the tiles. But i just made the form bigger, by getting scrollbar width/height from windows and passing it to my code.
    I later will show it.

Btw just one more question:
    I have currently dynamic 2D array, called tilesheet of integers, i set its length according to numcols and numrows. And then i do:
    Code:
    KGrid1.CellPainter.Canvas.Draw(R.Left, R.Top, sty.getTile( TileSheet[ARow , ACol ]));
    sty.getTile just waits for the tile_id (integer).

Is it possible to draw all these tiles (992) without that "tilesheet" array?
    Last edited by hwnd; 14-09-2013 at 12:57 AM.