Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are back!!!

We are back!!!

good to see pgd online again I remember we have had such a similar problem with the DVBViewer forum (Invision board) as well as a hacked server. I honestly know the feeling to go with the butt on ground ice - no idea if this kind of phrase is used also used in english..
    Anyhow keep the logs and try to take legal actions - this helped in our case, even if the investigation tooked more than one year. I can honestly say the german LKA is damn skillful with things like this. The same guys at the police also hooked up one of the biggest european warez portal last year (FTP Welt): http://tinyurl.com/8u4ra

Best Regards
    Christian

[savage]Sorry had to edit your post and changed the URL to a tinyURL as the other one caused the thread to deform.

We are back!!!

Btw, as these forums seem to be stable for now, I've changed the home page to redirect to the new forums after 30 secs as default and anybody interested in the competition can click on the Competition logo on the main news page.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

We are back!!!

Glad to have PGD back, though I've been busy the last few days myself. But since there is still a redirection and since this design still seems to be preliminary, should we still post news (I'd like to post about release 1.51 of my NewtonPlayGround), or should we wait until everything is in the old order again?

We are back!!!

Wow, that was worrisome. Personally, I don't like phpBB ... at all. But if it is what you like and it's the latest version, then I'm fine with that. (I just hate coding in modifications by hand, when that's not what I want to focus on.)

I just hope folks won't continue to hack the site... :evil:

We are back!!!

Hi Sascha,
    you won't be able to post news the old way, as those scripts were written by WILL I believe. There is not problem posting news here as the tables are very similar, so we will be able to back port to the old forum if necessary.

I'll PM you the instructions on how to post news items now.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Re: We are back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    Hopefully when WILL gets back the look and feel of the site will be customised accordingly.
    I actually like this look. It is so much more pleasing on the eyes and more readable.

We are back!!!

whoever hacked the site should get kicked out of the competition

We are back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aidave
    whoever said they were in the competition?

We are back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tux
    Quote Originally Posted by aidave
    whoever said they were in the competition?
    if they are they should be kicked

might be worth doing some IP detective work on this one

:batman:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12