Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are back!!!

We are back!!!

We are temporarily back online, and now using the latest version of phpBB.

I hope that our site is now less prone to hacking attempts. I am not sure how permanent this forum will be as WILL is away for another 2 weeks and he is not aware that I have migrated the site over yet, as I did it on the spure of the moment this evening. I just could not bare to have the site unavailable for 2 weeks. Hopefully when WILL gets back the look and feel of the site will be customised accordingly.

Up until WILL gets back there will be separate areas for the new forums and the competition area.

Lastly, I will be sending instructions out to the judges so they can start downloading and assessing the current stage's entries.

Thank-you to everyone for your patience during our down-time.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

We are back!!!

On the "Last post" column all I can see is the person who made the latest post but no post title. Clicking on the user name goes to profile instead of going to that post. Are you sure this is the latest PhpBB version?

P.S. I like white-gray colors.

We are back!!!

How can I check, was Big Boss ch. stage2 build uploaded to site or not? I'm not sure, because there is no any messages like "You have uploaded stage2.zip file" or something like that?
    Thanks.

We are back!!!

I've uploaded my entry at 12-th (because at 11-th site was down) and don't know will it be counted in as a Stage 2 entry?
    At the competition page Stage 3 was active.

We are back!!!

Mirage and 3d Power, can you please tell me which team names you registered. Then I can check if your entries uploaded successfully.

LifePower, it's definately the latest version of phpBB, the previous site was heavily customised by WILL, this one is almost out of the box, except for a mod I added to give the news page a portal feel. I customised that slightly as well, but it does not affect the original phpBB files version much, so if a new verison of phpBB comes out, it should only take 10-20minutes to reapply the portal mod. Btw, in the Last Post column, there should also be a small icon next to the last poster's name. If you click on that it should take you the last post, or am I missing something?
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

We are back!!!

good job on getting the site back up and running

We are back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tux
    Good job on getting the site back up and running
    Agreed,.. nice job! A round of applause for Dominique :clap: :clap: :clap:

We are back!!!

Savage, my team name is Avalanche Team.

BTW, PHPBB and many other popular forum engines are being hacked on a regular basis. The only way to avoid hacking is to update these forums as soon as the updates become available.

We are back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage
    Savage, my team name is Avalanche Team.
    Yes your team has a zip file that is 502 k in size.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast