Quote Originally Posted by pstudio View Post
I don't know why the image has been resized to such a small image. I've added a link that should make it easier to see "stuff".
There are settings when you go to upload the image. Double click on it after it's loaded into the editor and choose the size you prefer. By default I think it sets it to a small size.

Quote Originally Posted by pstudio View Post
Thank you. I put a lot effort into coming up with meaningful, intelligent, sharp and witty names for my games
Regarding bugs... I'm just too lazy to fix them and I'll rather just watch football rest of the night.

I thought about making a video of gameplay but there's hardly any point in showing me solving my own puzzles.

For convenience I've uploaded the game here if you can't be bothered with the ftp.
Oh no, please make and upload a small video if you can. I'm going to take all the video that everyone submits of their games and cut a small showcase video to promote the PGD Challenge. I want to show off everyone's work in a nice visual format. It'll also be available on YouTube so they'll in turn bring more eyes for the community. If I get enough I can make a couple of videos, but I intend to use it for trailer purposes anyhow. Not to show everything about the game.