Hello!

I have been working on my current game project a long time which utilizes the Omega Game Components for its graphic rendering, sprite engine, and collision engine needs. Back when I started my project, Omega was the best and easiest-to-use engine available which could fulfill my needs, but since then my project has expanded a bit - and Omega seems to be in a deep coma.

So, I am interested in the hard work of transferring my game over to another engine. This won`t be hopefully that difficult, since most of my work was in internals and AI - but it would still be great if the future components pack was similar in function and usage as Omega to save time and effort.

Features the components/engine must contain are compatibility to Delphi 6, and it must have a sprite/collision engine - one which allows detection of *rotated* sprites (this was a function that Omega didn`t have). It must be easy to use - well documentated or with good examples. GUI functionality is also a big neccessity. Other than that, it should have the basic DirectX functionality such as graphic rendering and the like.

Can any of current *supported* 2d game engines fulfill these requirements?

Thank you in advance,
splatty