Ok, I've got to the point in my PGD entry that I need to implement my scripting support. At first I was going to use my home rolled scripting engine, but decided that I just don't have time to debug and get it ready for a production level environment.

So now I am down to trying out different scripting engines. I don't want suggestions on scripting platforms (I know about Pascal Script, DWS, Python, etc...). What I do need is a good tutorial on how to embed LUA into a Delphi Application. I have found quite a few headers for LUA, but can't find a single sample on how to make it work with Delphi . Anyone have any sample source.

The route I'm taking is to mod the engine to work with each of 5 scripting engines. I'll then compare the overhead, and other properties to decide what is best. LUA is the last in the list, and the only one that doesn't seem to have any examples . Since its used in quite a few games, and touted as the scripting engine to use, I decided it needed a spot on the list so I can check it out.

Any links or tutorials greatly appriciated.