Eric, I tested my Config app on Devorak and Qwerty, but didn't have an Azerty to play with. Can you tell me if it worked properly or not?
Could you point me to it? If it's in stage 3, I don't have the files yet.

As far as an uninstaller goes, isn't this more of a preference? I personally HATE it when programs place the uninstall in the start menu group (I always end up clicking it by accident, darn fat fingers). May have installers ask if they should place it in start group would be best.
Maybe, but I've got so many stuff in the add-remove Windows dialog that finding a particular application is a chore, and when it is (as often) classified under a different name than the startup group menu name, it usually is next to impossible to locate.
If there is an "uninst.exe" of some kind in the application's directory, I try it, if it doesn't work, I usually just end up deleting the application's directory without further ado.

Also, and this is a big one for me, any chance that you and the other judges would post some comments on the results pages reporting back things like invalid frame rates etc...
Could do... now all you've got left is to pressure WILL into adding the feature to the results page.

ps. if its possible, please let us know if our games crash!
Starting with stage 3, I guess we could start threads to report technical glitches. In stage 2, many teams already knew about issues and warned about them in the readmes.

Only one stage 2 entry IIRC outright crashed (on missing resources), and another's editor would very easily crash. Issues I remember in other entries were more of the missing/not working functionality kind (not surprising given how early it was in the challenge) rather than crashes or infinite loops.