Judge Comments:
Worked well, played well. I couldn't make it to the exit I kept dieing, so I'll have to take your work for it.
Muhaha... too hard? I really screwed down the difficulty for you judges so that you are able to reach the exit without problems :lol:

Judge Comments:
Quite high level of difficulty if you don't keep your eyes on the radar and/or don't already know where the enemies are/will be, also destroyed enemies respawn when you get out of the ammo camp.
A little excuse:
Since I wanted to show everything I had for stage 3 I designed the level the way you can see everything AND have the action which is my intention of the game. In further versions you will start on low difficulty levels and the game gets harder and harder each level. But for stage 3 I only had ONE level. There is less space for a learning curve within one small level. Hope the difficulty gets raised linear when I have more levels. For stage 4 you already have 2 levels. One to get common with the controls and one with some more action.

About the "respawning" enemys:
This is not possible I guess. I never ever let enemys respawn when a level started, nor let I increase them their health or something. When they die they stay dead.
BUT, take a good look at my enemys, as they are driving around to get you and if you get out of their reach, they drive back to their start position. I guess there were enemys hunting you, taking a path out of your sight and when you got out of the camp they drove back into it and stayed there until you reached the camp again.

60Hz refresh rate (painful).
I raised maximum refresh rate to 150. Hope that helps.

Greetings and thanks for the comments! I will work on my difficulty level, promised

Dirk