Quote Originally Posted by Huehnerschaender
Fortunately I am one of the "teams" which got full response for stage 4, but I guess it is a little "sad" that there are so many competitors who didn't got the chance to improve their game in stage 5, depending on the judges "hints".

Stage 5 was a little easy for three weeks and I guess it was intended that everyone has some extra time to polish things and clear known bugs. But stage 5 is ending in 3 days and there are only 3 teams who got a full review yet.
Don't want to bother anyone, just commenting my thoughts. We are all working hard on our entrys and some contemporary feedback of the judges could have been a real help to take notice of existing problems, because I don't think everyone has his personal "beta testers" available.
Sure, the most things the judges mentioned I found out myself, but it's the judges we have to satisfy in the end, and if there is something they don't like we want to abolish it.

Please remember, I am satisfied with my "reviews". I am talking for all the others who are still waiting. I am confused that no one else already mentioned this.
The only review that I had problems with was the one about no objects to pickup. Had Dean taken the time to kill everything he would have found that the boss drops the items to be picked up. But, hey I take that as my own fault at trying to be clever, I should have placed a simple object on the ground and made it obvious .

Baby update; The little tyke is still too small and the Dr's don't want my wife to give birth yet. Seems like we are going to the hospital every other day to get shots or other such things. So far I was right about no time to work on the entry. I have had enough time to work on my LUA scripting environment and might get it complete before the end of contest. If so I'll post it for all to use.