cairnswm,

you lost interest? That's sad, because I don't think a good game can be made in only one month. The contest surely is very long, but this gives us time to make great things which counldn't be done in one week or even one month.
When I take a look at what other competitors published of (screenshots and videos), I must say that I have never seen a contest of such high quality results.
And personally I am quite happy about the long time we had, because I needed every minute real life left me to work on my entry. And as it seems, this will be my first "completed" game. Plus, I am overwhelmed myself from what I achieved in the last three months all alone. No artist, no modeler, no sound freak, nothing. And what I have atm feels like a real game when played. I never thought I'd been able to do this game alone. Everything works like I "dreamed" of when I started.

The only thing I am sad about is, that over 40 teams started and only a few left in the end. But the teams that stayed the course seem to have very good entrys I am curious about. And thats what counts. We are showing that we as Pascal programmers CAN MAkE games, even games of high quality (compared to other hobby game makers).