Quote Originally Posted by AndreasL
I would say that you should use the imagelist component from the GLXTreem package, it does just what you want, it saves textures in streams. The latest released version has support for bitmaps and jpegs of any size and bitdeapths, next version will also support targa files.

Or if you don't wont the component, the class TGLXGraphic does the trick aswell..
Your imagelist component uses the VCL. Is a non-VCL version of the image list available?

All textures are 32x32x24bits bmps. I will be pleased if you send me program that convert them into arrays. The solution should NOT use VCL. Also, it should read the image data for all textures from one file. Becouse of this I choose the RGB arrays stored consecutively in a file as the best solution. The only problem is converting
If I know how the data in RAW image is stored and can convert it into RGB array, then I can use them. All that I know about RAW is that is (as I know) gray-scale, isn't is?
A RAW can be literally anything you want. There's no predefined "RAW" which means that what you use depends entirely on what you need. The colour depth depends on what colour depth you originally use for drawing the bitmap. For example, if you use RGB mode in Photoshop and save a RAW, you'll see that it totals width * height * 3 bytes. You'd only end up with a greyscale if you were... drawing a greyscale pic .

I'll see what I can send about the BMP loader later on tonight. No promises that there won't be a bug or two in the files, though. I may wrap in some imagelist stuff too. I'm in the middle of a small project, though, so I may not have too much time for this.