Thread: Subject 33 [Restarted]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Subject 33 [Restarted]

Story/Plot: You wake up in some strange steel bunker. You don't know what happened to you of how you got here, but the splitting headache sure gives some indication. Your clothes are different... they're military fatigues if your not mistaken. Whats this 'SUBJECT 33' written on it?

Just when you thought your day was getting even stranger you step outside the bunker and have a look around. It's a bloody maze! Whats going on here?! You hear a very disturbing sound that suddenly stirs up fear.

Just as you start away from it, you see what looks like a robot come around the corner. Your jaw drops and you run like hell. You whip around the corner as it fires. He just barely missed you. You look over down this new corridor and what do you suddenly see? A weird looking hand gun!

That thing is still coming... no time for all these questions. You scoop up the odd looking 9mm pistol in your hand as you run by and make for cover somewhere down the hall. Just as the thing comes into your sights you fire off a few shots. *Bam!* The robot explodes as sparks fly off it.

Ok, you've never seen anything like that before. Being attacked by a robot and now a gun that fires fancy bullets? What is this sick place?!?! And how the hell can I get out of here?

Then you hear another one... more?! Just then it clicks 'SUBJECT 33', the maze, the robots, the gun... this is some sort of sick game! How can I get out of here? And... can I get out of here?

Same Project, Different Name: I have renamed the project to better suit the plot and disassociate with what this was originally. This game is no longer a clone of the 1982 video game called Night Stalker, it has in fact really taken form into something else. So it cannot be associated with it anymore. Plus, the final FULL version of this game will become a commercial game product. My very first.

I will however offer a shareware version for those to try it out before you purchase it.

The original thread for this project is located here.

FNX Games as signed up to become a part of it's production, mainly doing artwork and basic sprites. We still need a musician/sound guy.

Current Build is 7.9.6! (Next build you'll see the splash screen and name change.)

Project was canceled on June 26, 2007

Project was started back up on March 5, 2011
    Last edited by WILL; 10-03-2011 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Project status change...
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder