Ahh, loops in garageband. Aren't we all the artist? It's a shame I cant use them for my music coursework, but good song on the whole. Since its used as an 'action' theme/BGM then the small volume changes chronozphere picked up on should not pose much a problem. On the note of chords, there are some harmonic pairs (don't quote me on the name ) that can have some very nice effects indeed...

If you wanted to overhaul it, the most important thing in song making can be structure, a similar transition from variations of a few themes with completely different or at least different intros and outros to the song can make a world of difference.

But on the whole, nice song, it give it about 7.3/10 which is quite good by my scores since no song as a whole got a 10. Ever. (Not evern a 9.anything was awarded ever either so yay) although a few elite songs I really do like did get some high 8s but thats just me... Probably because of significance of the time I first heard them or some really good bits in them... So yay, but thats just me.