Quote Originally Posted by jdarling
Tisk tisk tisk, a better graphics library would definately be GraphicEx: http://www.delphi-gems.com/GraphicEx.php. Free and written in Delphi. Plus it supports the more graphics types.
I actually used it before i switched to freeimage, but its built as a TGraphic desendence with all the inherit problems. Freeimage is alot faster when loading images, so it will still be the one libary i prefer, however graphicex is a good candidate for a fallback loader.

As far as the Lua scripting goes, I'm in. I've been spending alot of my spare time working on integration of Lua into many of my projects, and have come along way from the posts on pas2lua. Soon as I get it stable again I'll be posting it. The current version still works quite well though .
Would love to see that one

Would be nice if it were in FPC and not in Delphi, but I'd live either way. FPC would just make it more open to the world.

On a final though, why not seperate the rendering engine from the game engine. Thus you could easily offer cross-platform and support for graphics engines that haven't even been thought up yet.
Hopefully it will work in both FPC and delphi . Well as i have imagined its not as much of a game engine then a rendering engine, much like the way DelphiX is, but this may change, who knows