Thread: paxStudio

Blog Entries

paxStudio

<center>
    [size=9px](Click to enlarge!)[/size]</center>

After all these paxScript-based freeware tools kept popping up and all the hype around the programmer communities has been floating around, I guess it was only a matter of time until something like this came to be.

Software Evolution Lab has just released paxStudio, an IDE for the paxScript interpriter and it's multiple languages. Key features include visual form designer, script editing and debugging facilities, help system and a lot of auxiliary services.

<center>"paxStudio is an Integrated Development Environment, wich combines visual form designer, script editing and debugging facilities, help system and a lot of auxiliary services."</center>

paxScript supports it's own interprited scripting languages, which are based on the popular Pascal, C and BASIC standards; paxC, paxPascal and paxBasic along with JavaScript. The paxPascal scripting language is compatible with both Borland Delphi and Free Pascal 2.0.

[size=9px]You can obtain the new paxStudio absolutely FREE at www.paxStudio.com, where you can read much more information about it.

paxScript 3.0 is available at www.paxScript.com![/size]
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

paxStudio

Looks like a nice IDE, has anyone tried it?
    Its great too see more Pascal based languages poping out!
    [size=9px]BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK
    <br />d s-- : a24 GB GCS GTW GE C++ P L+ W++ N+ K- w++++ M- PS+ PE+ Y- t+ 5+++ X+ R*
    <br />tv b+ DI++ D+ e++ h+ G-
    <br />END GEEK CODE BLOCK[/size]
    <br />Create your own GeekCode block at: <a href="">...</a>

yes

I've tried it quickly, but I only got the first demo (Calc) to work. Otherwise, it seems a really nice thing.
    never too fat to do it