Quote Originally Posted by gcarreno View Post
Because it's in phxTypes.pas, it really doesn't matter, but to be specific, I've tried to compile demo 00_Template and 01_Canvas.
Now, because you mention {$mode delphi} and phxConfig.inc, I went back and made sure my Lazarus was finding phxConfig.inc.
I had no issues with that because, as is, all is fine. Since you have ../../Source on the path, all's good.
So I'm now baffled on how you can compile phxTypes.pas on a windows machine and I'm stuck on a Linux machine.
It really doesn't make sense to me, since the error reported is an interface to implementation mismatch.
I've read somewhere that Delphi and FPC record implementations differ a bit, but this is not the case. You are using the same, or close, versions I'm using and getting awkward different results.
This is strange indeed, i downloaded the version from the homepage just to be shure i hadnt modified it, compiled out of the box. It might have to do with the static directive on the functions, it should not be needed to add it to the implementation but that might be the solution. I will check into it.

Quote Originally Posted by gcarreno View Post
Thank you so much for this, it makes perfect sense now
Since I'm on Linux, some don't apply, and the ones that do, I can quickly find the libs.
Any time.