Quote Originally Posted by idee_fixe
Zenophran, I'VE just heard about the Blocked "team's" decision myself, and being of member of that team, I was surprised, to say the least.
Hi idee_fixe,

I didn't write anything about the "blocked"-thing after the final results, because I have my own thoughts which doesn't belong in this forums.
All I can say is that I find it very sad, especially for you, that the entry is taken out of the compo without your knowing.

As far as I know you and Dave were the only ones who worked on Blocked so you are 50% of the team and at least he should have informed you before he informed the rest.

I just wanted you to know that I was very impressed by your work. Your entry was one of the entrys which really made me doubt if I can win the compo and as the results came out I saw that my personal assessment of the entrys was nearly the same as the results showed up. It was clear that the first places were fighting for a very tight win. But only one can be on place 1, only one on place 2 etc. Fortunaltely I got a few more points than others, but it could have also been Blocked or SCAG or another entry. So personally I think we all (not only the 3 winners) did great jobs in that short of time.

There are many entrys which show great potential. Personally I like the style of Arctic Macrob very much for example! I hope Imp5 continues this game! And I really hope that all others do the same!

Now let me thank everyone who congratulated here and by PM. I am very happy about the win and I am very happy about all the fair people who congratulated even they didn't win.

Greetings,
Dirk