I didn't test it yet, but what I want to know is:

Why are there so many hobby programmers that try to make an exact copy of something which was created years before?

I mean, if I would try to "copy" MoM, then I would make a game which is LIKE MoM, but I would never try to make a real copy of it. If I like a game that I want to recreate, I would always try to bring my own ideas and graphics into it to make it better than the original.

What is the benefit of reinventing the wheel? I don't find any. No one will really play it, because there is an original available which is bug free (hopefully ) and which has the same features (bacause you did add nothing of your own ideas). No one will buy it, because it is absolutely out of date (graphics, gameplay). And the source.... hmmm... what do you want with it? Do you really think you will ever dig through it and program a game based on the knowledge you gained there? I can hardly believe that.

Ok, I don't want to talk the project bad ^^ Seems to be right advanced as far as I can see on the screenshot. And if it is fun to the creators... then it's ok I think

I will try it out later on...

Greetings,
Dirk