Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Game Creation Team

Game Creation Team

oh shoot! This just haven't been my week. Oh well, if you would like a n00b hanging around let me know.. Good luck :-)

Game Creation Team

Bizarre...
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Game Creation Team

hmmm ... tried it without a download accelerator or with DAP allready ?

I downloaded it with DAP I think without any problems, but some websites have trouble with more than 1 connection...
    Do it by the book, but be the author!
    <br />
    <br />Visit the Lion Productions website at:
    <br />http://lionprod.f2o.org

Game Creation Team

The most reliable resumable downloader I've used is Opera. When you download something it opens a separate browser window and shows all your downloads and lets you resume them if they stop. Much better than IE and free (if you don't mind ads).

Game Creation Team

I hereby volunteer as audio guy for any project that wants me. I can do sounds, music and code.

Game Creation Team

Finally! I have downloaded Groove!
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Game Creation Team

I very like this idea, too
    http://www.kaldata.net

Game Creation Team

We closed the subscribtion for programmers to the project about a month ago... sorry :?
    The main reason we closed the project is that it was getting harder and harder for people to get into the design...

However if you have any special skills like audio/music or graphics, please tell us, we are still looking for people with those skills!

Diragor, I did send you a few PMs but you never replied to them, if you are still interested in joining the project as our audio/music guy then please let me know!
    Do it by the book, but be the author!
    <br />
    <br />Visit the Lion Productions website at:
    <br />http://lionprod.f2o.org

Game Creation Team

Count me in... hell I could at least make some gfx, write a story or two, or create data for items/weapons/whatever...

Something small, maybe, a mini-me (with Dr.Evil's finger-to-mouth-move)Diablo clone?

Or it could be a RPG placed in the future,... in an ISOMETRIC enviroment? Isometric games look goood... (http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/geneforge/index.html)

Or something bigger, maybe X-COM style, using a currently hot topic... like terrorists?

Or underwater with some underwater-underground bio/mech/physics research buildings, living quarters, storage facilities, training facilities for characters, and beautiful sphere shaped alge growing places, used to make O2 to sell to the surface population (The overwater surface of the planet being ravaged by BUSH's plans to dominate the world [just to make some flames start, :twisted: ]) with a main character (Fallout Tactics like characteristics), and others, too, researching and manufacturing some cool mission-oriented subs and technology, destined to explore the depths of the world, finding Atlantis, and, naturally, the long forgotten alien base from UFO 2

Yup, let's make a game... =) It'll take us just, what, 2 years? It's doable.

And if we fail, at least the time wasted will be divided between all of us. If we succeed, we'll buy Microsoft... =)
    What echoes in Eternity has been done in someone's life...

Game Creation Team

Oh, and then I manage to see that all the posts are "old" =)

Sorry 'bout that, still, gfx can do, let me know what you need...

BojZ
    What echoes in Eternity has been done in someone's life...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast