It's likely that only 'My Projects' topics can be posted on the front page. Dom would know more about this than I.

I'd be glad to organize the making of T-Shirts for Iron Strike. But you should know that even though I am a major contributor to the game, it is owned by Dirk. So in my efforts here, I'm really working for him in *his* dev team.

..and he'd have to ok his brand being used for PGD's benifit. But it's a cool idea. Though, I'd think that Dirk should benifit from that too if it where to be done.

I'm actaully in error above. I said we'd find something out next year, but instead the rules state that we will find out if the game is choosen by the judges as a 'finalist'. This is what most teams strive for because even if you don't win. You get recodnized amoung other promotional and exposure benifits.

I don't know if anyone looked at the 2006 IGF video yet, but it's pretty cool (2 game industry big-wigs where announcing the awards on a stage--get to see the whole thing) and how they present the finalists on the big screen. :lol: It's like being at the Oscars, but for indie game developers.