Hello!

Huehnerschaender, thank you very much for your quick reply. I was wondering wether it would be more interesting to wait for the new version of Asphyre that you say will come out fairly soon.

I just had a very quick look around the Afterwarp.net website, looking for news of that new version, but as I gather, it is not out yet. I was thinking about waiting for it to come out, but it seems that we will have to pay for it, is that correct? If so, I will download the current version; otherwise, would you be kind enough to tell me when it comes out?

I had a look at your Engine2 video as well as your thread, and man! that's amazing!
You could be making your own version of Counter-Strike and earning tons! lol
I am very interested in learning those techniques! lol. Why don't your start an online tutorial page, going through the steps of making a 3D engine in detail? For example, I recently went through the Blender "Noob to Pro" tutorial from Wikipedia (http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro) and it is wonderful how useful it is. You might be able to make your own 'Wikibook' and help heaps of ppl.

Well, that's just an idea tht i hope you'll consider!

c ya!