Thread: Site Transfer

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Site Transfer

Hi all,

Just in case you've not seen the front page of the site, there is likely to be come disruption to the site over the next couple of days as the site is transferred to new hosting.

It is with some sadness that I have to announce that Jason is going to be taking a major step away from the site to concentrate on his own projects (not least his family). He has assured the staff that he won't be disappearing completely as he wants to keep in touch with the many friends he's made here.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Jason for all the work he's put into this community, it's been an immense help to me and many others. I only hope I can step up and fill his almighty boots as the new community owner.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Thanks Jason and Athena for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi View Post
    Hi all,

Just in case you've not seen the front page of the site, there is likely to be come disruption to the site over the next couple of days as the site is transferred to new hosting.

It is with some sadness that I have to announce that Jason is going to be taking a major step away from the site to concentrate on his own projects (not least his family). He has assured the staff that he won't be disappearing completely as he wants to keep in touch with the many friends he's made here.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Jason for all the work he's put into this community, it's been an immense help to me and many others. I only hope I can step up and fill his almighty boots as the new community owner.
    Jason did a lot for the community, sad to see him go, but understandable. Athena, I have faith in you
    Existence is pain

Thanks to Jason for all his hard work over the years...I wish him well with his projects and family

cheers,
    Paul

Sad to see Jason go, I wish him well.

Rob

I hope Jason will back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo Robles View Post
    Thanks Jason and Athena for your efforts.
    Yes. Thank-you very much.
    No signature provided yet.