Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Thumbs up Obligatory "I am human" post

Greetings, folks!

I am somewhat familiar with numerical methods for solving scientific problems, and hope for y'all's help in broadening my horizons, especially with regards to OOP and very simpĺe graphic interfaces.

Hi all, I'm a human from France.

Emil_halim

welcome

Hi All.

Hello! :)

Hey Guys!
    I've recently got into programming , and i love to do this as a hobby in my free time, note that since i'm new to this kind of stuff, i may make some reallly stupid questions.
    Looking forward to get to know this site

Hello

Hello, can you approve me?

Greetings !

Hello !
    I'm currently a Uni Student from Melbourne. I've just started my first year in Programming and we'r currently learning how to program in Pascal ! And our High Distinction task in order to get a high distinction is making a custom Pascal Program. Our tutors recommended that I do a game as its easier to notice errors. I'm really excited for this and want to get some help and get involved in a community to further develop my skills!

Hope you guys have an Awesome day !
    -Protractor

Eitan

Hi there!

I'm Computer Science major that left the field for what seems like ages, only to get the programming "itch" again but as a hobby. I'm a big fan of Lua, a great scripting language, and FPC. I just realized that they have up-to-date additions to enable us to use Lua within Lazarus. Great news as far as I'm concerned! Any Pascal/Lua users in Brooklyn, NY?

Hello World of PGD!

Hello, I really like the Pascal language and games, then I would follow the news on this site.

Eric Matyas

Free Music Resource

Hi everyone,

I've got a site up with free music that you can use in your games. It's all original...all my own work. All I ask is to be credited as indicated on my homepage:

http://soundimage.org/

I sincerely hope my tracks are helpful. Any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated.

All the best,
    Eric

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast