Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

first post, trying to get into pascal

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exclamation

Welcome to the new users who have signed up recently... please don't forget that to become fully fledged members you must log in to the site and surf around a little. The promotions system won't promote you if you've not been seen to be active since your post was approved... if you don't complete the sign up process you may be deleted.

If your post hasn't been approved (i.e. you can't see it in the first post thread) within 24 hours, please contact a member of staff. This version of vBulletin doesn't show unmoderated posts to those who can see them (staff) in all the places previous versions did so we are missing some. I can only apologise for that. Because new members are now a rarity (we were getting hundreds of sign-ups courtesy of spam bots etc.) we're still not quite used to handling this latest version.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Nooooob

Ok, just starting out in this forum.

Have been interested in games development since way back - 1980's. Yes, there are some that will consider this period to be ancient history but, for others this is the time when it all started and a time when fun with computers was magic.

I'm looking forward to seeing a game engine evolve using Pascal/Delphi. I've been using Unity for a number of years and develop everything predominantly with C#.

My experience with Delphi/Pascal is limited right now but, I'm working on a project that will get me up to speed quickly.

Cheers!

... hi ...

Boonami here. Computer science student, big fpc fan, currently looking into sdl. Got a problem linking my first project, and my google-fu could not fix it. Trying to get help here.

Welcome into this small but still alive community!
    Current (and lifetime) project: FAR Colony
    https://www.farcolony.com/

Hi to all.. I would like to learn the world of gamming programming with delphi/pascal..

Hi, I got referred to this forum from SO thread (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...saturate-image). I'd like to get my account approved if possible, so I can ask question in their subforum. Thanks!

@owerflowpy @reiser

Your posts have been approved. Plase do some more browsing through our forums for autopromotion system to kick in and unmoderate you.

Also welcome to PGD I hope your stay here will be as pleasant as posible.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    @owerflowpy @reiser

Your posts have been approved. Plase do some more browsing through our forums for autopromotion system to kick in and unmoderate you.

Also welcome to PGD I hope your stay here will be as pleasant as posible.
    Thanks a lot!!

I recently started learning Pascal after it was recommended to me by a friend. So far I think that Pascal is awesome and prefer it to my previous favourite language Java. Looking to try and get some help on these forums and possibly start contributing when I have developed my skills.

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast