Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welcome one and all, hope you enjoy your stay and learn stuff

cheers,
    Paul

Test

I thought I had made a post already, but since it is taking a while I'm not sure anymore. So Yeah, this is my (re) initial post.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyandyr View Post
    I thought I had made a post already, but since it is taking a while I'm not sure anymore. So Yeah, this is my (re) initial post.
    Unfortunately due to some extensive problems with spam in the past now PGD validation system still requires interaction of at least one forum moderator. And since we can't be visiting and checking PGD forums every day, sometimes happens that new members posts are not approved in the same day. And until they are approved they are not visible to other members.

Any way welcome to PGD!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    Unfortunately due to some extensive problems with spam in the past now PGD validation system still requires interaction of at least one forum moderator. And since we can't be visiting and checking PGD forums every day, sometimes happens that new members posts are not approved in the same day. And until they are approved they are not visible to other members.

Any way welcome to PGD!
    Thanks, no problem. The main issue is with my brain, I can hardly be sure if I did something or not!