Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hello everyone

Hello to everyone! Em here to find something interesting and phenq amazon I think em at the right place.
    Last edited by Louella Wetson; 17-10-2023 at 06:45 PM.

TomFord
    Hey, congratulations on the release of Castle Game Engine 6.2! It looks great, and I'm excited to see the new features you've added. I was just wondering how you did it, managing to develop such a cool engine. Kudos to the team!

Quote Originally Posted by TomFord View Post
    Hey, congratulations on the release of Castle Game Engine 6.2! It looks great, and I'm excited to see the new features you've added.
    You are a bit out of date. Castle Game Engine 6.2 was released back in 2017. Current version of Castle Game Engine is 7.0 Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by TomFord View Post
    I was just wondering how you did it, managing to develop such a cool engine. Kudos to the team!
    As for how Castle Game engine became a reality you should ask our forum user michalis since the first version of Castle Game Engine was actually his Masters Degree Study.
    You may want to find more about castle Game Engine on their dedicated website https://castle-engine.io/
    PGD is more general forum about developing games in pascal programming language.

Red face Old user of Pascal and Allegro

I've programmed with Pascal when I was in highschool about 20 something years ago and I was thinking of making maybe some small DOS games with it and maybe Allegro. Trying to find some information on pascal game dev for DOS.