Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maja199 View Post
    I'm here because I have a problem with a program in Borland Pascal. Don't know where to post it, so hopefully I'm actual in the right forum.
    I'm from Germany.
    Hi Maja. Welcome to PGD!

If the program you are mentioning is a game related then you are in the right forum.
    But if the program is not game related then it might be better for you to use Stack Overflow (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/object-pascal) instead.

renanx22

New !

Hi guys ! my name is Renan and i'm programming games in DelphiX(Hiroyuki Hori) in Delphi 7 !
    I'm here tolearnandgeta greatgame programmerin delphi.

Quote Originally Posted by renanx22 View Post
    Hi guys ! my name is Renan and i'm programming games in DelphiX(Hiroyuki Hori) in Delphi 7 !
    Hi and welcome to PGD!

Are you using the original DelphiX library or an updated unDelphiX library which is now maintained by a different guy?
    I would recommend latter as it supports more features and also fixes a few bugs that were present in original DelphiX. Also unDelphiX is regularly maintained and updated and supports all newer versions of Delphi.
    As far as I know updating from original DelphiX to unDelphiX should be straight forward process without the need to any code changes. Of course in order to use newest features you would need to make appropriate code changes.

Hi
    Looking forward to learn SDL2, and I'm thinking of using Lazarus doing it.
    /Björn