I am here mostly to connect a bit with other Pascal developers. I am a hobbyist and I mostly use Unity 3D with Delphi Prism (Oxygene), though I do occasionally use Free Pascal/Lazarus, or C# (though with the Oxidizer tool, most C# quickly just becomes Oxygene flavored Object Pascal with a tiny bit of work. I am mostly interested in games targeting desktop Linux and Windows (I don't even have a Mac to test with), but I do have some interest in application development too. I started off with Commodore 64 BASIC, and went on to Turbo Pascal and here I am today still with a love of this wonderful language.

I certainly am also interested to hear if anyone else uses Oxygene for .Net/Mono development or especially with Unity 3D. One thing that would improve my workflow is if I could add a plugin into Unity that would treat a pascal script like C# one, after all they are both languages that can be used with Mono, but I admit a bit of ignorance as to the actual steps unity makes to compile it's C#, Java or Boo source code, but I am fairly certain that it doesn't take care of the actual compilation. If it doesn't, then it seems like it would be fairly trivial to use Pascal without having to compile the DLLs in Visual Studio or Monodevelop and import them to Unity.