Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

pnach27

Nice to meet you all!

Hi, This is my first post. Nice to meet you all and let's have fun programming.

alloygator

Hello Community Members,

Hello Community Members,

Can my account approve ?

I hope i learn more here about gaming and this community members too

PARKJIN
    Hi!
    I'm happy to come here.
    I love delphi...

1234hdpa

Hi Everybody

Hi,
    My name is Thanh Phu.
    I'm a student and I'm working my final project for my studying about Pascal programing on Android device.
    I would love to learn more about Pascal programing and I hope I can finish my project as soon as possible.

Hope you can successfully complete your final project. You may also work with Java programming language.

NeW hErE

Hey guys,

I'm Adrian. I'm new to Pascal Programming, but looking forward to networking and setting up some contacts that can help me get started.

Thibmo

Hello

Hello everyone,

Quite honestly I am rather new to Delphi(Object-Pascal) and I've been trying my best to learn it in my spare time.
    I do try to help KMR(Knights and Merchants Remake)/KP(Knights Province) where I can.

I am also working on my own project that will replace my old one written in C#.
    That project is called RadiaLog and it's a program to monitor and upload CPM(Counts Per Minute) data from DIY radiation meters.

I am writing it in Delphi using RAD studio XE8.
    I use OpenAL for audio handling (Just capturing and calculating RMS), TeeChart Lite for logging purposes, Cindy components for the float edits and the "Simple gauge" and Asynch Pro for serial port communication.

I joined to get more in-depth knowledge in Delphi.

Helloes!

Hi there! My name is Rickard, I'm a 40 years young Swede with a passion for programming, started with BASIC on the C64 and now I've set up a goal to learn Pascal. Been coding in C since the early 90;ies, but so far I've never touched Pascal, other then translating it to C. I program games as a hobby, and I've got alot of more or less finished games and demos on my hard drive.

Linux is my main platform, but as I've got access to both Windows and OSX I tend to atleast try to make my code run on those OS;es too.

God speed!

Airvikar

my first post

Hi, Airvikar here!
    I'm from Russia.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast