Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hello

Hi, my name is Mauricio. I'm a non-professional Delphi/Lazarus programmer for academic purposes, and I develop, among other things, researches employing virtual scenario.

hello

Hi, I created Meshmolder, software to sculpting 3D in Delphi...http://www.meshmolder.com

Hi kybio. Welcome to PGD.

That's a cool software.
    No signature provided yet.

Hello

Hi, I am hobby game developer from Austria and have created some fine stuff in the last 7 years with Pascal and OpenGL like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaKQwiA7XW4

Hey guys, Akira here.
    Last edited by Akira13; 20-08-2016 at 05:32 PM.

Thibmo

Hello

Hello everyone,

Quite honestly I am rather new to Delphi(Object-Pascal) and I've been trying my best to learn it in my spare time.
    I do try to help KMR(Knights and Merchants Remake)/KP(Knights Province) where I can.

I am also working on my own project that will replace my old one written in C#.
    That project is called RadiaLog and it's a program to monitor and upload CPM(Counts Per Minute) data from DIY radiation meters.

I am writing it in Delphi using RAD studio XE8.
    I use OpenAL for audio handling (Just capturing and calculating RMS), TeeChart Lite for logging purposes, Cindy components for the float edits and the "Simple gauge" and Asynch Pro for serial port communication.

I joined to get more in-depth knowledge in Delphi.

Hi
    Looking forward to learn SDL2, and I'm thinking of using Lazarus doing it.
    /Björn

Helloes!

Hi there! My name is Rickard, I'm a 40 years young Swede with a passion for programming, started with BASIC on the C64 and now I've set up a goal to learn Pascal. Been coding in C since the early 90;ies, but so far I've never touched Pascal, other then translating it to C. I program games as a hobby, and I've got alot of more or less finished games and demos on my hard drive.

Linux is my main platform, but as I've got access to both Windows and OSX I tend to atleast try to make my code run on those OS;es too.

God speed!

chuxlo

I study to program on delphi, but sometimes there is a necessity for a help.
    Therefore registered on this site.

Hey guys

Hey, my name is Andreas. I'm a 27 year old guy from the north of Sweden.
    I've spent the last few years doing part time work for a small electronics development company, that uses Delphi for it's computer-based programs.
    Since work has really slowed down this year, I figured I'd finally make an attempt at pursuing my dream of being a game developer.

I've been told Pascal might not be the best language to start learning game programming in, but I still figured I'd make a try. It's the only advanced programming language I'm good with, and to be honest I've always disliked C's syntax.
    So I was really excited to find this site and learn that there are other people working on making games with Pascal!

I'm currently working on a turn-based sci-fi simulation/strategy game, kind of inspired by "King of Dragon Pass". It's still in an early stage of development, but I'd like to think I have a solid concept for a game.
    Lately however, I've been realizing just how different video game programming can be, compared to the normal programs I've been making. And that my current knowledge of programming just isn't enough to make an efficient game.
    So I'm hoping you guys might be able to give me some feedback, or at least point me in the right direction so I'll know what I need to learn to make my ideas work.

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast