Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello!

Hello! Delphi and Virt's Pascal are the best!

danzman

Glad to be here

hello friends!

daiphucka
    My first post
    hello every body say yeahhh

daiphucka
    hello

lainz

Lazarus Game Contest 2018

Hi, I'm Lainz from the Lazarus forum. We're making a Game Contest in the new Games sub forum. Here a copy of the actual information on the contest thread:

https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org...c,39495.0.html

Since 2015 we're making contests on the Graphics forum. And now we have the new Games sub forum! The previous year we had five games in the Graphics Contest. So this year we will focus on games!

Rules:
    - The game you submit must be a new game, not a work in progress game or an already made game.
    - The game source code must be released as open source, GPL or MIT.
    - The game must be made with FPC or Lazarus, but you can use third party libraries compiled with other languages (SDL for example).
    - All games must follow the topic described below.
    - All games will be voted in a single poll, does not matter the genre of the game.

Topic:
    - This year topic is 'retro games', so the graphics and music of the game must be retro style, say 8 bit or 16 bit (NES, SNES, Sega Genesis styles or older, not newer).

Deadline:
    - 6 months from now, until 31 June 2018. No exceptions. On August 2018 we will vote for the best game.

lookingtoprogram

New to Lazarus and Freepascal

Hi, I'm new here. I currently program in Visual Basic .NET, but I would like to convert my understanding to Freepascal and Lazarus. I am interested in Game Development. I'm here to ask very beginner questions about using Freepascal for OpenGL programming and to ask about performance related issues in comparison to other languages, for game development.

Hi everybody

I am interested in Delphi, FMX, FireDac, 3D, FreePascal, AppGameCreator, iClone, Crazytalk Animator ... .

Looking to use Asphyre engine and would like to ask questions here

Artem3213212

hello world

writeln('hello world');

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast