Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

toni_zgz

First post

Hello, this is my first post. I hope this isn't my last post. Sorry in advance for my "average" level of English.

I want to make games in Pascal and I think Pascal is a very good programming language.

Apart from Pascal, this community is for derivatives of it? I.e. Oberon, Modula or component pascal?

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by toni_zgz View Post
    Apart from Pascal, this community is for derivatives of it? I.e. Oberon, Modula or component pascal?
    Hi and welcome to PGD!

As far as I know PGD members most commonly use Object Pascal and its dialects like Delphi, Free Pascal, Oxygene and the one used in Smart Mobile Studio (don't know if it has specific name). But most PGD members are versatile in multiple Pascal dialects and even multiple programming languages. So I doubt you could find a Pascal dialect that hasn't been at least tried by our members if not mastered.

Presentation

Hi!
    I'm a spanish developer. I signed in here because member turrican has published a FPC wrapper for the 2D graphics library Tilengine, which I have created. Coincidentally we live a only few kilometers away, but we haven't ever meet in person.
    I can't help with Pascal, but I can give support for the wrapper.

Welcome megamarc79. I'm also spanish (de Burgos, más concretamente. ).

Thanks to come here. Actually I'm planning a classic platform game, and I'm not sure if use a 3rd party engine or write one by my own. May be we should talk about this.
    No signature provided yet.

Thumbs up Hello

Greetings to all PGD members!

I write bindings for the Free Pascal Compiler aka FPC.

I'd like to share and get comments.

See you soon.

Hi everyone I'd like to join the forum as I want to make games in pascal and join the community.

First Post/Just Joined

Hello All.

This is my first post. I was glad to find this site. I was concerned that Pascal was going the way of the dinosaur. Looking forward to seeing, sharing and learning more about it with regards to game development, as well as just general Pascal usage.

i've been using Pascal off and on for years, particularly with Delphi.

Ravenis

First post

Hello.
    I decided to join this community, since I've been developing roguelike MMORPG for some time now with Delphi.

-Ravenis

servotrophy424

Hi

Hi, I'd like to join the community. Regards

roger1819

Hi !

Hi! my name is roger and i am programmer hobby pascal games with DelphiX

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast