Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello, never learnt programming before but started because I want to learn to become a game developer.
    Hope you can help me out!

Welcome Scaf.
    No signature provided yet.

eDmk

Hello everyone! Glad to see you!

Delphi

Delphi the best!

linces
    Hi there

JamesStrode
    Hello Everyone

Greetings!

Hello there! I'm new if it wasn't previously obvious, i recently got back into pascal, and decided a text based RPG would be a good way to start. So far its relatively new, still scraping off some rust. I hadn't learnt more than unextended pascal, so discovering object-oriented pascal, lazarus IDE and all these new variations, was exciting to say the least. I intend to complete this CLI project, then move towards object oriented pascal and hopefully make a GUI adaption of it. When i found there was a community of pascal game developers, I thought it would be a great opportunity to learn, and to maybe share what I make in hopes of some constructive criticism I intend to be an active member, and am willing to help in any way i can. For anyone interested, the alpha 1.0 is on sourceforge, titled RDGN, will be updating it regularly

I want to learn to become a game developer. Hope you can help me out

I am New Here

Hello everyone, my name is Anna. I am interested in Game Development and amazing phen24 review hope to learn here something new and interesting.
    Last edited by anna anna; 07-09-2023 at 07:04 AM.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast