Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am new

I have been writing programs for 28 years
    I started programming with Gw-Bisc in DOS, then moved on to Turbo C and learned at Pascal University.
    I went to Delphi for Windows programming.
    I wrote several games in DOS, but in Delphi I worked mostly on databases and tools
    Now I have decided to write a game with Delphi. I have written a few simple games with FMX, but this tool is not enough
    This link is my last work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwCsS977oZo&t=7s

Sorry, my English is bad!
    Last edited by gbg; 16-12-2020 at 12:14 PM.

Hi there

Good to find a forum related to pascal. I'm writing software for a cards game - just for fun and without commercial interest but nevertheless with corona motivated ambition

I have a front-end server written in JavaScript and a backend-server written in Lazarus Pascal. Both need to send messages to each other. The data to be transferred are coded in JSON. I think Sockets could do the job. Does anybody has experience in such a scenario or could give me a hint how to achieve this. Would be very much appreciated!

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, glad to join your community.
    Last edited by Malkovich; 05-03-2021 at 07:36 AM.

noga

Confirmation of registration.

Hi! Several years ago I already registered under the nickname "rts111", but now I can’t remember the password, and my old mailbox is not working. Here, I made a new account.I am making an MMORTS game and development tools in Pascal.

Caster_1961

Saludos

Esta es mi primera vez en el foro.
    Estoy interesado en la creación de componentes para Delphi.

chikega

Hi Pascal-phytes

Just here for the food

hello everyone

Hello to everyone! Em here to find something interesting and phenq amazon I think em at the right place.
    Last edited by Louella Wetson; 17-10-2023 at 06:45 PM.

TomFord
    Hey, congratulations on the release of Castle Game Engine 6.2! It looks great, and I'm excited to see the new features you've added. I was just wondering how you did it, managing to develop such a cool engine. Kudos to the team!

Quote Originally Posted by TomFord View Post
    Hey, congratulations on the release of Castle Game Engine 6.2! It looks great, and I'm excited to see the new features you've added.
    You are a bit out of date. Castle Game Engine 6.2 was released back in 2017. Current version of Castle Game Engine is 7.0 Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by TomFord View Post
    I was just wondering how you did it, managing to develop such a cool engine. Kudos to the team!
    As for how Castle Game engine became a reality you should ask our forum user michalis since the first version of Castle Game Engine was actually his Masters Degree Study.
    You may want to find more about castle Game Engine on their dedicated website https://castle-engine.io/
    PGD is more general forum about developing games in pascal programming language.

smoke
    Ello!

LTR (Long time lurker), but finally had to register. I am looking for ways to efficiently create SmartTV applications using Pascal. I have previous experience building them with C++, but wanted to try something different.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast