Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Ossya

Hello

Hello everybody.

2d script

Hi;
    Quote Originally Posted by itusan View Post
    I have been trying to work on a 2D script for a game I play on the computer.
    I'm interested in using script with pascal, and looking for light wight engine or source code.
    Can U or anyone give more details on this subject.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by hasan View Post
    Hi;

I'm interested in using script with pascal, and looking for light wight engine or source code.
    Regards.
    Hmm using script in pascal. I'm afraid that you would have to first guve us more information about which script do you wanna use as there are many of them.
    If you are interested in pascal based script then definitly check DWScript.
    If you are up to use some other script you might wanna focus on Lua as it is most commonly used.

As for lisghtweight engine I can't actually recomend you any without you sharing athleast some basic information of what do you wanna achieve. Dou you only need 2D graphics or you also need 3D graphics. Are you wiling to implement your own entity system or dou you want the game engine which already has its own entity system implemented etc.

Anywhay I recomend you open up a new thread/s for this in apropriate section/s since not all members monitor this thread regulary.

Quote Originally Posted by hasan View Post
    Hi;

Regards.
    Welcome to PGD hasan,

I'm working on a FORTH-like scripting engine. Right now it's in an early development stage, but we did some testing (at job) and looks promising.

It will be free, but can't promise when.
    Last edited by Ñuño Martínez; 22-09-2014 at 08:15 AM.
    No signature provided yet.

ideabrush

Hello

Hello, I've been a long time Delphi user, and I sometimes contribute to the GLScene library.

Hi all!
    I'm from Poland and I'm Delphi user

Hi ideabrush, Mlody87, and ASTRON3D...welcome to the forums! May your stay be full of learning and fun

cheers,
    Paul

yorkyali

Hi I'm yorkyali and new here.Just finding my way around!

Hello PGD community. I'm Anton from Bulgaria.

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast